Women's Giving Circle Grant Applications
will be accepted from
8:00am Saturday, July 1st - Noon Monday, July 31st
Are you eligible to apply?
- Eligible applicants for funding include the following types of organizations whichsupport residents of Marinette and/or Menominee Counties.
- a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization
- a department of a municipal, county or state government
- a hospital, school (public or private), or department/program thereof
- a religious organization
- Your application will require the attachment of an IRS Letter of Determination or the organization’s most recent Form 990 to support tax-exempt status.
- Grants are not provided for the following:
- On-going operating expenses
- Annual fundraising campaigns
- Political campaigns
- Expenses incurred prior to grant application submission
- Your organization may only apply twice during this grant cycle. Each application must be submitted individually.
- If your organization received a grant in 2016, your Grant Recap or Grant Progress Report MUST have been submitted to be eligible to apply now.
The Women's Giving Circle funds projects and programs which address issues directly impacting women and girls throughout Marinette and Menominee counties.
Your application must be completed within one hour or the session will time out and your application will not be saved or submitted.